Talk through your requirements with our experienced sales and estimating team. They will be able to recommend the best floor preparation and carpet underlay, for your chosen product.
Having quality floor preparation and underlay will also help to validate the suppliers warranty and give your floor extra years of wear.
More benefits of choosing new carpet underlay:
• Improve underfoot comfort
• Increase appearance retention, reducing flattening
• Absorb the pressure of foot traffic and reduce wear
• Improve thermal insulation and warmth
• Increase sound insulation
• Smooth out sub-floor imperfections
• Last the lifetime of the carpet
Poor or old carpet underlay will:
• Feel hard and unwelcoming
• Reduce carpet life
• Cause wrinkling and premature wear spots
• Cause carpet fibres to break down more quickly
Once we are in receipt of your flooring we will contact you to schedule in a suitable fit date for you, during our working week.
Should you need to change your fitting day we ask that you give us 48 hours notice (not including weekends or bank holidays) so as to avoid our cancellation charge, contact us for more details.