Alpha Comfort Bed
The Alpha Comfort Bed with the Alpha Comfort Mattress has a luxurious tufted stretch cover. Generous upholstery layers combine with a Bonnell fully sprung mattress to ensure a soft surface comfort with proper underlaying support.
The spring unit is side reinforced to prevent edge breakdown and widen the total sleeping area.
Sleep on both side of this mattress to extend the mattress life and performance, turn the mattress regularly.
Choose a non storage or storage base option in a selection of Linoso fabric colours. Choose a headboard to finish the bed in the same fabric as the base.
Looking to know more on what can help you to have a better nights sleep? Visit the Sleep Council website.
- Some mattress fillings may have been treated, mainly to meet the UK’s strict flammability regulations. Occasionally, this can cause a chemical smell, especially when the mattress is unwrapped for the first time. This is normal and should disappear after the mattress has been aired for the first few days. Airing your bed every day for a minimum of 20 minutes is good practice and will allow body moisture to evaporate.
- DO Turn your mattress regularly Not all mattresses require turning however, if you have purchased a mattress which sleeps both sides, you should turn it over and rotate end to end every week for the first three months, then every three or four months after that. This will help the upholstery fillings to settle down more evenly. Mattress settlement is perfectly normal, however body impressions can be minimised if you follow these turning guidelines. Mattresses designed as No turn should still be rotated regularly to optimize durability and performance. N.B. Mattresses are heavy so turning is usually a two person operation – don’t try this on your own!
- DO NOT Bend or fold the mattress as this can damage the spring unit or Latex core this would invalidate your warranty.
- Standing or jumping on your bed can cause damage – it’s best not to allow children to use the mattress as a trampoline.
- Do purchase a mattress protector. This is a great way of protecting your mattress and keeping it in good condition. A washable cover will protect your mattress from stains, and you can also buy covers made from purpose made ‘barrier’ fabric if you have a dust allergy.
- Keep your mattress clean Vacuum the mattress and base from time to time to remove any dust. If your mattress gets stained, use a cloth with mild detergent and warm or cold water. Never soak a mattress.
0.75cm Small Single
120cm Small Double
Interested in this product?
For more information visit our showroom, Enquire online now
call us on 01789 299446, or