Casadeco Cartagena Fabrics
The Casadeco Cartagena Fabrics collection , takes its name from the well- known Spanish town. The collection is not only classical and sophisticated but also full of Spanish sunshine.
Cartagena is both distinguished by a historical and very rich architecture, but also a lively art of living, common to Andalucía!
This collection has been created for beautiful and highly harmonious residences.
Cartagena, represents lovely materials, such as linen and viscose, for a fluid and naturally rich fabric.
- The arabesque design is very airy, as a sevillan movement. The aspect is mastered but extremely elegant.
- Anneaux circles bring a modern touch with their geometric and mechanic aspect. The embroidery stitch adds a lot of volume, which gives a very nice contrast and certain wealth to the fabric.
- The ornament motif, more classical, chic and light, will bring the right dose of character to your windows.
- The diamond design, pleated and hand embroidered, is a genuine craftsmanship on a cotton linen cloth. A perfect and authentic design, a natural elegance and offers a distinctive chic!
- Harmonious linen voile’s bring freshness, in all simplicity.
- The colours are luminous, a range of naturals and white coordinate with a touch of Summer colours : aqua blue with yellow , soft parma with tangerine , ice blue with silver , fuchsia pink with soft grey. On the other hand, some colours remain more classic such as purple and taupe, red and linen, or anthracite and tobacco shades.
This collection is part of our extensive designer fabrics available for our bespoke made curtains, blinds and home accessories.
Borrow the sample book on our 10 day loan service and view the collection in the comfort of your home.
Interested in this product?
For more information visit our showroom, Enquire online now
call us on 01789 299446, or