Harrington Easycare Bed
Harrington Easycare Bed is a divan and mattress set.
Available with or without drawers in the divan base.
- 12.5 gauge bonnell sprung.
- 6 gauge side frame to support the edge.
- High loft micro quilted Tencel eco-friendly knitted cover.
- Irritation free for sensitive skin with excellent moisture management.
- Luxury layers of fillings.
- Micro quilted for better even support.
- (Optional)Any base colour option from the swatches.
- Matching micro-quilted base as standard.
- Dual sided mattress.
- Mattress depth: 12inch (300mm).
- FIRMNESS RATING: medium to firm.
Visit the showroom to try the comfort level of this economically priced collection.
- Some mattress fillings may have been treated, mainly to meet the UK’s strict flammability regulations. Occasionally, this can cause a chemical smell, especially when the mattress is unwrapped for the first time. This is normal and should disappear after the mattress has been aired for the first few days. Airing your bed every day for a minimum of 20 minutes is good practice and will allow body moisture to evaporate.
- DO Turn your mattress regularly Not all mattresses require turning however, if you have purchased a mattress which sleeps both sides, you should turn it over and rotate end to end every week for the first three months, then every three or four months after that. This will help the upholstery fillings to settle down more evenly. Mattress settlement is perfectly normal, however body impressions can be minimised if you follow these turning guidelines. Mattresses designed as No turn should still be rotated regularly to optimize durability and performance. N.B. Mattresses are heavy so turning is usually a two person operation – don’t try this on your own!
- DO NOT Bend or fold the mattress as this can damage the spring unit or Latex core this would invalidate your warranty.
- Standing or jumping on your bed can cause damage – it’s best not to allow children to use the mattress as a trampoline.
- Do purchase a mattress protector. This is a great way of protecting your mattress and keeping it in good condition. A washable cover will protect your mattress from stains, and you can also buy covers made from purpose made ‘barrier’ fabric if you have a dust allergy.
- Keep your mattress clean Vacuum the mattress and base from time to time to remove any dust. If your mattress gets stained, use a cloth with mild detergent and warm or cold water. Never soak a mattress.
0.75cm Small Single
120cm Small Double
180cm Super King
Interested in this product?
For more information visit our showroom, Enquire online now
call us on 01789 299446, or